Monday, August 27, 2012

A Blog Makeover

I posted about why things have changed for us when it comes to the meal part of our lives.  So I sat trying to figure out how to break it down.  I want to give you WHAT we are eating HOW MUCH it cost and HOW to make it, but that would make for an awfully long blog post every week.  So instead I think I will post the recipes I use here and then use here and then post the meal plan on my other blog with links.  That way you can still use this to find recipes.  Good idea? Well I hope so because I’m stubborn and since this is how I’m starting I will most likely keep it this way.

So take this as your warning.  Recipes here we come!

Not all meals are “healthy”.  Because honestly healthy is relative.  It really all depends on what type of diet you want.  The recipes I’ll be sharing are what is good for our family needs.  I hope you find them helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment